If you have never bought Ziptrak, Zipscreen or Slidetrack outdoor blinds, you may be wondering how much do outdoor blinds cost?
A quick search on google would have the price at a few hundred dollars. But is this even realistic?
So How Much Can We Expect to Pay for Outdoor Blinds?
Ziptrak, Zipscreen and Slidetrack blinds are essentially the same price. For comparative pricing we need to make a couple of assumptions.
- The size of the opening to use as standard is 2.5 metres wide by 2.4 metres high
- A head box is not included in the price
- Basic installation costs are included
- The method of operation priced is manual
How much do outdoor blinds cost in Adelaide? Based on the above assumptions, a reasonable investment for a single Ziptrak, Zipscreen or Slidetrack blind is between $1,100.00 to $1,500.00. The variation is dependant on the selection of fabric.
So What Might Cause Variations In The Above Prices?
These prices might vary for a number of reasons
- The installation is non-standard
- Motorisation or crank operation might be desired
- Head box or hood might be desired
Any or all of these reasons can have a mild to significant impact on the price of restrained guide outdoor blinds in Adelaide.
Why Are These Factors Not Included?
Basically the factors above are not included in this post because it will get all too confusing. This is because there is quite a lot of variation in each of the above factors.
While they are common additions to outdoor blinds, each company has different standards and recommendations. So let’s have a look at each one.
Not all motors are the same. Even within the same class and/or manufacturer. Most manufacturers have various ranges depending on requirements and budget.
Motorisation for outdoor blinds can also include a lot of additional features. These features may be wind sensors, sun sensors, movement sensors as well as integration with smart home apps.
Head Boxes or Hoods
Ziptrak, Zipscreen and Slidetrack blinds all have their own hood and head box options – and multiples of. Depending on the situation, you may want a hood or a full pelmet.
You might also want a fully extruded head box for extra strength or a roll formed head box for protection and finished look.
What Should I Do If I Want to Buy Outdoor Blinds?
If you are wanting to buy outdoor blinds there a number of things we would recommend.
- Get multiple quotes – just because a company says they have a sale or the sales rep says its a great deal doesn’t mean it is.
- Get specifics on the quote – trying to compare quotes can be difficult. Details on quotes are often scarce. Taking notes is a great way to ensure you can compare apples with apples. (we include a notes section in our brochure for this reason)
- Remember that the quality of the job has a lot to do with the installer – Products may be similar but if a great product is installed poorly well the end result is poor. So make sure you trust who is installing the job not just the company selling the job. It can be difficult to get things fixed after the installer leaves.
Now you know that the price between the most common brands are similar. You may be wondering what are the best outdoor blinds in Adelaide – Ziptrak, Zipscreen or Slidetrack? To find out check out our post here
or head over to the manufacturers website
If you want a quote or more information head over to our products page or book a quote here https://youworldlbindsnshutters.com.au/book-quote-now
If you want to see the kind of install we do Subscribe to our YouTube channel or find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest.